Activities at Charlotte Pass
There is something for everyone at Charlotte Pass.
MONDAY - Snow Cone Day - every afternoon the kids get a free snow cone.
MONDAY NIGHT BINGO - At the Cellar Bar in The Chalet
TUESDAY NIGHT - Trivia in the Cellar Bar
WEDNESDAY - Onesie Wednesday - dare to be brave and get out on the slopes in your colourful onesie
THURSDAY - Race Day
ALSO ON OFFER
- Freestyle Terrain Park – with jumps, boxes and rails.
- Enhances natural Terrain Park.
- Kosi Carpet – enabling beginners to access the terrain to advance their skills.
- Charlotte Pass Play Park – offers a range of challengers for kids of all levels and ages. From mini jumps to whoop-de-doos and snake trails. Kids will have a great time.
- Charlotte Pass Night Skiing – Weather permitting and usually held on Wendesday and Saturday night
- Weekly Instructor Flare Run
- Charlotte Mid Station Coffee Hut.
- Snowshoe Lunchtime, Groomers or Mount Stilwell Snow Experience Tours.
- Early Bird Lessons.
- Kids Club.
- Pink Ladies Program.
FACILITIES AT CHARLOTTE PASS
- Charlotte Pass Gift Shop.
- Massage Therapist.
- Mountain Photographer.
- Ski lessons either private or group.
- Medical Centre.
EVENTS AND FESTIVALS iN 2016
- Opening Day of 2016 Season - Friday 24th June, 2016
- School Holiday activities (2nd July-16th July)
- Christmas in July
- Winter Festival visit www.charlottepass.com.au/winterfestival
- Last Day of 2016 Season - Sunday 18th September, 2016